One persons perfect day on the water may be too hot for somebody else and too cold for the next person. As a rental company, last minute cancellations are very costly. At the same time, we understand that things come up and we don’t feel it is right for you to lose your entire rental fee if you have to reschedule.
Our Cancellation policy is simple and strict, but fair.
- We give 100% refund if canceled before 7 days of rental.
- If you cancel between 1-6 days of reservation the boat owner will be required to issed a refund up to 80% of your total
- Security deposit will be lost on all cancelations.
- No shows and cancellations within 48 hours of the event, for any reason, are subject to full reservation cost.
- We do not allow cancellations for less than ideal weather. If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation. Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe.